Traditional House Plan with Extra Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- A beautiful roofline and cascading front gables blend together to give this Traditional house plan extra curb appeal.
- Both the foyer and the family room have two-story ceilings that soar upward.
- Two doors flank the family room fireplace, giving you easy access to the big rear deck.
- From the kitchen sink, you have wonderful views of the nook and deck.
- Note the extra large walk-in pantry that gives you so much more storage.
- This home features a split bedroom layout with the master suite in back away from street noise.
- Finish off the second floor and gain a home office, half bath and big bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 46277LA.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,469 sq. ft.
- Deck: 545 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 273 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 935 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 71' 9"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick