Traditional House Plan with Garage Options
About This Plan
- A beautiful roofline and cascading front gables blend together to give this Traditional house plan extra curb appeal.
- Both the foyer and the family room have two-story ceilings that soar upward.
- The family room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and access to the back deck via French doors. There is a great raised bar connecting this space to the kitchen with seating for six.
- From the kitchen sink, you have wonderful views to the window seat and deck beyond.
- Note the extra large walk-in pantry that gives you so much more storage.
- This home features a split bedroom layout with the master suite in back away from street noise.
- Finish off the second floor and gain a home office, half bath and big bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 46241LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,053 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 570 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 570 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Stem Wall, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 76' 7"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick