Traditional House Plan with In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan has much to commend it including a study, first floor guest suite and up on the second floor, a media loft and a large, separate in-law suite.
- The home also has front and back covered porches and an open deck so you have your choice of outdoor spaces.
- Distinctive features include a gorgeous coffered ceiling in the study and a large island in an unusual shape - big enough to fit 4 bar stools.
- Enter the master suite through an alcove and enjoy the lovely double tray ceiling and large private bathroom.
- The in-law suite has a walk-in closet and plenty of space for furniture placement for Mom and Dad's things.
- Finish the optional bonus room over the garage and gain even more living space.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 46319LA (2,964 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,968 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- Deck: 198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 315 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 383 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 3"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 561 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick