Tuscan Style Net Zero Ready House Plan with 3 or 4 Beds
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The Tuscan-style 3-bedroom house plan is rich in rustic exterior branding. Exposed rafters, timber fascias, stone facades, ledges and corbels all create a robust appearance. A prominent covered entry creates a focal point. Wood columns are topped with a gable roof and circular vent.
- A great room plan for the "footprint conscience" homeowner. Not short of amenities, this home is filled with upgrades such as 10-foot ceilings and generous guest bedrooms. The spacious kitchen is complete with a snack-bar island and convenient walk-in pantry.
- Additional features of this plan include a large covered lanai which opens completely to the great room. Tray ceilings define the dining area from the great Room, while many windows allows lots of natural light. A secluded master suite with its own private entry and lighted niche offers a walk-in-closet, a comfortable master bath and private access to the covered lanai.
- The two guest bedrooms are at the front of the home and share a single bath. The utility room offers a sink, pocket door and garage door access.
- Designed into this net-zero-ready house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques that, when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 33196ZR.