Walls of Glass
About This Plan
- This is a modern home plan designed for property with a view. See it in a fly around You Tube video here.
- Each bedroom has space for a large bed, or a grouping of bunk beds for the kids.
- The construction of this home plan is designed to minimize the weight of building materials allowing construction in more remote locations.
- This plan is built using an insulated elevated wood floor system, steel columns, storefront windows and sliding doors, laminated wood beams, SIPS roof structure with 10' overhangs and a built-up roofing system.
- It comes spec'd with an LG combination washer/dryer, Perlick 15" under counter refrigerator, and a Viking 24" electric range, all of which can be changed according to your preferences.
- Video Fly Around:
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 21' 6"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Framing Type: Other