Walls of Glass
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The angular design of this contemporary home plan and volume ceilings create unlimited views and make interior spaces appear larger than they actually are.
- The foyer leads directly to most areas of the home: the formal living room straight ahead, the formal dining room, the den/study or guest bedroom, the master retreat and the casual family quarters.
- The kitchen with its cooktop island and walk-in pantry enjoys a commanding view of the breakfast nook and family room. Notice the built-ins that flank the corner fireplace in the family room.
- Occupants of the master suite are drenched in luxury. Large walk-in closets for him and her flank the short hallway to the luxurious master bath with its step-up garden Tub, separate shower, dual vanities and commode closet.
- Another full bath is set between bedrooms two and three on the other side of the house, while the third bath is accessed from the foyer.
- Related Plans: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 6481HD (Mediterranean) and 6321HD (country).
- Need a side-entry garage? See house plans 6451HD and 6466HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,597 sq. ft.
- Entry: 61 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss