Walls of Glass
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The angular design of this contemporary home plan and volume ceilings create unlimited views and make interior spaces appear larger than they actually are.
- The foyer leads directly to most areas of the home: the formal living room straight ahead, the formal dining room, the den/study or guest bedroom, the master retreat and the casual family quarters.
- The kitchen with its cooktop island and walk-in pantry enjoys a commanding view of the breakfast nook and family room. Notice the built-ins that flank the corner fireplace in the family room.
- Occupants of the master suite are drenched in luxury. Large walk-in closets for him and her flank the short hallway to the luxurious master bath with its step-up garden Tub, separate shower, dual vanities and commode closet.
- Another full bath is set between bedrooms two and three on the other side of the house, while the third bath is accessed from the foyer.
- Related Plans: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 6481HD (Mediterranean) and 6321HD (country).
- Need a side-entry garage? See house plans 6451HD and 6466HD.