2-Bed House Plan with Veranda-Like Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Perfect for bright and sunny climates or a beach side vacation retreat, this 2-bed house plan is a bright and cheery place to call home! The entry is tucked into the left side of the home to make sure that no views are missed from the living area.
- Once you step inside the entry opens straight into the great room which makes up the core of this design. A fireplace is all that separates the living area and the dining room and marks the transition to the vaulted great room.
- Richly windowed, the great room is the perfect place to enjoy whatever view you may have be it mountains, lakes or ocean.
- The home offers two bedroom suites, one on the main level with it's own private patio access and the other on the second floor. Each suite has its own private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 692 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 62' 3"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss