2 Bedroom Bungalow With Sunroom
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This craftsman style home plan features a narrow plan with a rear load garage. Stone, siding, shingle siding, shutters, columns and corbels are just some of the extra details that give it great curb appeal.
- As you enter the home, the main living area lies to the right and back where the kitchen, dining room and great rooms all blend together to create an open plan with plenty of volume.
- Additionally, a sunroom behind the main living area provides additional space for the family.
- To the left of the entry lies the master suite complete with walk-in closet and dual sinks in the on suite bathroom.
- A second bedroom with direct access to the full bath off the hallway is found behind the master.
- A two-stall garage completes this plan.
- Related Plans: See related bungalow house plans 89712AH and 89716AH
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available