4 Bed Exclusive House Plan with Vaulted Interior and 3-Car Rear-Load Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The front porch of this 4-bedroom house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, wraps around the open-concept living space inside. A vaulted ceiling above the combined great room, kitchen, dining room, and entryway makes the space feel even larger.
- The angled kitchen island increases workspace, and a rear deck is ideal for grilling and dining outdoors.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main level, and features a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room. A quiet den resides across the hall.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath, and a study loft offers a shared space for collaborating on schoolwork.
- Gain 1,725 sq ft of living space when you finish the lower level as designed, and enjoy a massive family room, game room, and fifth bedroom next to a full bath.
- The 3-car garage offers rear entry, and opens into a mudroom with a coat closet and powder bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,823 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,948 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 875 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"