4 Bed Southern Craftsman with Side-Load Garage
About This Plan
- This 4 bed Southern Craftsman house plan has a mixed-material exterior blending brick, stone, and shake siding giving it great curb appeal.
- Double-entry doors lead you into the foyer with 10' ceilings. Beyond, you are greeted by an open concept kitchen and great room design featuring a large fireplace, high bar, and exposed beams on the ceiling.
- The master suite is privately located on the left side of the home and features a spacious bath and walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms are located on the right side of the home and two additional baths.
- Completing this plan are a large outdoor living area in back with a fireplace and a spacious 2-car side load garage.
- Related Plans: Get a third garage and build in reverse with house plans 60699ND and 60631ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,676 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 2"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick