Craftsman House Plan with Huge Optional Finished Lower Level
4 - 7
About This Plan
- Get the entertainment space of your dreams in the optionally finished lower level of this exciting Craftsman house plan.
- There's plenty of room for a card table area, home theater and billiards section plus three bedrooms and two bathrooms so there is lots of room for company.
- Extensive porches front and back ensure your family will have lots of outdoor space.
- The magnificent open floor plan unites the cooking, eating and living areas on the main floor with clear sight lines in all three spaces.
- In the secluded master suite you get a tray ceiling in the bedroom, a giant walk-in closet and luxurious master bathroom.
- Across the house, two more family bedrooms each have walk-in closets and a jack and jill shared bathroom.
- The upstairs bedroom and bathroom enjoy wonderful privacy while the loft is a huge open area to set up however you wish.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,915 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 381 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,678 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 103' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1188 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick