Exclusive Modern Farmhouse Plan with Study and Rear Deck
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Follow the board and batten siding upward to find gabled roof lines on this exclusive, Modern Farmhouse plan. A brick skirt and shed dormer complete the design.
- From the foyer, french doors lead to a study, or bedroom, with access to a full bath. The family room greets you straight ahead, which seamlessly flows into the kitchen and dining nook.
- The homeowner will appreciate the convenience of a main-level master bedroom, which includes a vaulted ceiling, large walk-in closet, and 5-fixture bathroom that connects with the laundry room.
- Upstairs a loft rests in between bedrooms 3 and 4, along with a full bath.
- Retreat to the finished basement to find a generous recreation room, three bedrooms, and a safe room attached to the storage area.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of Richmond, Virginia as restrictions may apply.
Lower Level (additional cost)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,251 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 686 sq. ft.
- Deck: 166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 135 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 66' 9"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss