Exclusive New American House Plan with Optional 3rd floor
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Steep pitches on the gabled rooflines add a dramatic element to this exclusive, Gothic-inspired New American house plan. Finish the third floor for an additional 517 sq ft of versatile living space.
- The family room, kitchen, and dining areas are all open to one another and feature a gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling above the dining room, and a screened porch for outdoor enjoyment free of bugs.
- Enjoy cooking in this roomy kitchen, where you'll find a walk-in pantry behind a pocket door.
- The double garage opens to a mudroom with built-in cubbies and a neighboring half bath, while a home office (or fifth bedroom) complete the main floor.
- Four bedrooms wrap around the second level, surrounding a flexible loft. The master bathroom boasts a sizable walk-in closet, along with an ensuite that connects to the laundry room.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of Richmond, Virginia as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,145 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,494 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,651 sq. ft.
- Attic: 517 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 142 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 5"
- Depth: 47' 11"
- Max ridge height: 38' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Attic 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss