Extra Touches Abound
About This Plan
- Inspired by the Craftsman era, this home plan combines a unique blend of stone and shingle siding. Arched soffits, plant ledges and art niches are just some of the extras that give this home an extra appeal that is sure to draw the attention of many buyers.
- The open floor plan features a well-appointed kitchen with a breakfast bar and walk-in pantry, while the adjacent great room pleases with a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage away from two more bedrooms located on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy.
- The three-stall split-load garage with extra storage makes this home a great value for the square footage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 89870AH and 89445AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,291 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,291 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 890 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss