Historically Inspired Traditional Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This home plan is historically inspired with modern amenities and utilizes space most efficiently.
- Upon entering the front door, enjoy an open view of the great room and formal dining area both enhanced with 10 foot boxed ceilings.
- For holidays, use the eat-at bar as a buffet while having direct access to the kitchen.
- Afterwards, retire to your master suite enjoying a warm soak in your whirlpool tub. The master bathroom also has a large walk-in closet, two opposite vanities, and a separate shower.
- This lovely southern traditional style design has all the amenities to enjoy comfortable living, so sit on your porch swing and enjoy an afternoon breeze.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - house plans 59105ND, 5965ND and 59525ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 10"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 573 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick