4 - 7
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof and multiple gables give this Traditional home its unique look.
- The main living area has an open L-shape so you can easily see from room to room.
- Spend time alone in the front-facing home office that overlooks the covered porch.
- Four big bedrooms and a loft occupy the second floor along with a laundry room right where you need it most.
- Bonus space lies over the two car garage and adds 247 square feet of living space, if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,361 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,347 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 2"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss