Luxurious Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- High-end luxurious features are everywhere in this spacious Mediterranean house plan.
- Special ceiling treatments, built-ins and a gorgeous curved staircase are but a few.
- Unique features include the hidden bookcase door to the home office off the kitchen.
- Even the mud room has been carefully planned with a large walk-in coat closet and a bench with lockers above for storage.
- The giant walk-in pantry has an extra sink and a freezer.
- The big bow window in the two-story great room gracefully curves out and the open floor plan gives you wonderful views.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a stand-alone soaking tub in the master bathroom plus their own stack washer/dryer in one of the walk-in closets.
- A balcony bridge on the second floor overlooks the foyer on one side and the great room on the other.
- Four spacious bedrooms are served by a second floor laundry room, with loft space close by.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,853 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,924 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,929 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1615 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available