About This Plan
- Beautiful arched windows and an arched entry porch add elegance to this luxurious Mediterranean home.
- Every possible amenity has been designed into the home from a residentail elevator to a wine bar to an outdoor summer kitchen and more.
- Views stretch from the foyer all the way back to the huge living room with its coffered ceiling.
- Admire the curved staircase as you walk past the wet bar to get to the formal dining room.
- An enormous kitchen with tons of counter space will help you when entertaining or just giving your family room to spread out.
- The built-in banquette seating in the circular dinette saves space and is brightened by windows all across the back.
- Five sets of double doors give you easy access to the marvelous covered lania area with its outdoor kitchen.
- The pool bath works well to keep wet feet out of the main house.
- A stunning master suite also opens up to the lanai through two double doors.
- Pocket doors close off the spacious his and her walk-in closets.
- Soak in the big tub in the master bathroom and enjoy the vaulted ceilings.
- Four huge bedroom suites lie on the second floor, three of which have sun decks or balconies.
- The loft area is also luxurious with its beamed ceiling and wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,193 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,912 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,281 sq. ft.
- Entry: 80 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 920 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 125' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 939 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss