Southern Beauty with Double Decker Porch
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A stately double decker front porch dominates the exterior of this Southern home plan.
- Double doors open to reveal the large foyer with its views of the formal dining room, enhanced by a tray ceiling and butler's pantry.
- The great room has wonderful views of the rear covered porch and a two-story ceiling that soars upward.
- You'll have tons of counter space in the spacious kitchen that has both an island and a peninsula eating bar overlooking the breakfast nook.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the family area.
- A very special master suite awaits homeowners with its tray ceiling and bayed sitting area.
- Even the master bathroom gets special treatment with not one but two walk-in linen closets, double sinks and a huge tub and shower area.
- Uptairs, you'll find three large bedrooms that all share the loft leading to the upstairs balcony.
- A future rec room lies over the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,620 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 507 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 317 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 360 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12