Spacious and Comfortable Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- Porches front and back create a welcoming look for this comfortable Farmhouse house plan.
- The spacious foyer is open to the formal dining room, making each space feel even larger.
- A two-story great room has plenty of room for family and friends and there's a big fireplace to gather around.
- Both the master suite and the guest room are on the first floor and the master walk-in closet opens directly into the laundry room.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a large walk-in closet.
- Loft space has open railing so you can see down into the great room below.
- The bonus space is included in the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,370 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 7"
- Depth: 84' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 615 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12