Spacious Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Arched windows, elaborate roof lines and a wealth of luxurious amenities combine to give you an outstanding Mediterranean house plan.
- A half wall between the foyer and the formal dining room keeps the views going as soon as you step through the front door.
- You can see straight back through the enormous living room out to the covered lanai behind.
- Stunning ceiling treatments can be found in almost every room, even the master bathroom.
- The wet bar is perfectly positioned to serve the informal family living area and the main formal rooms.
- Have breakfast in the delightful circular nook with its tray ceiling and glass wall.
- From here you can see the huge family room that also has a tray ceiling and the spacious kitchen.
- Double doors on the other side of the home open to reveal the opulent master suite that has a built-in display niche for your collectibles, two large walk-in closets and a huge bathroom where the tub is framed by columns.
- An outdoor fireplace warms the covered lania area and you get an outdoor summer kitchen too.
- Take the gorgeous fanned staircase or the residential elevator up to the second floor where there's a huge loft with wet bar and a door to the second floor sun deck.
- Bedroom 3 gets a private balcony and bedroom 4 has sliding glass doors to the sun deck.
- NOTE: This house plan is not for sale for use in Collier and Lee Counties, Florida without the prior written consent from the designer. Pricing will vary if permission is granted. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,669 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,527 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 72 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 552 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 6"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 848 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection