Stone and Shake Dream Design
About This Plan
- This stone and shake Craftsman style home plan is ideal for outdoor enjoyment year-round. Whether it's rocking chairs on the front porch or on the rear covered terrace or even relaxing in the cool shade of the lower terrace, a spot for a nap is easy to find.
- The screened porch is always a comfortable place to unwind and relax.
- The family room with fireplace is filled with light from a shed dormer above. Ideal for outdoor entertaining, the covered deck off the family room is a great design feature.
- Downstairs is fabulous. Three full suites are separated by a central rec room with a fireplace and bar. Storage and direct lower terrace access round out this level.
- Related Plans: Need something smaller? See house plan 17510LV (3,546 sq. ft.).
- Gain more space with house plan 17511LV (4,040 sq. ft.) and gain a three-car garage with house plan 17500LV (4,304 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,879 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,281 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 93' 1"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"