Charming One-Story Two-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Upstairs Loft
About This Plan
- This one-story two-bed farmhouse plan has a metal roof, board and batten siding, and a welcoming front porch.
- Upon entry, a cozy fireplace, with surrounding built-ins, invites you into the living room. The kitchen, situated just past the living room, offers an island with seating for two, and a barn-door pantry.
- A light-filled, breakfast nook is open to the kitchen and provides easy access to the side porch, which wraps around to the back deck.
- The first-floor, master suite has a full bathroom and encourages outdoor living with access to the back deck. The second bedroom is located in front. Both have convenient laundry access.
- Stairs go to the roomy upstairs loft which makes a great media room, play room or work-from-home space.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the loft with house plans 46367LA (1,309 square feet), 46378LA (1,147 sq. ft.) and 46267LA (1,068 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,748 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,327 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 421 sq. ft.
- Deck: 289 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 7"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12