3 - 4
About This Plan
- Classical elements make this house plan one that will age with dignity.
- The foyer welcomes you into this home plan with an impressive staircase and double doors opening to the den which can double as a guest room. The dining room to the left has a recess perfect for a hutch.
- The classic gourmet kitchen has a center island and a pantry wall and a convenient eating nook. Also note the wine niche under the stair.
- The gathering room has an optional media niche perfect for a well-equipped home theater. Double doors lead to a cozy covered patio.
- The master suite has his-and-hers walk-in closets and double doors leading to the rear patio. The suite is competed by a luxurious master bath including a spa tub, triple-head shower and his and her sinks.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms and two baths, an open activity room and a large storage space round out this classic house plan.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version of this house plan, see 4252MJ.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,126 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 892 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 416 sq. ft.
- Entry: 37 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12