3 - 4
About This Plan
- The time-honored popularity of the Palladian window is beautifully showcased in this Mediterranean home. Ten-foot ceilings are standard with higher ceilings in the formal living and dining rooms.
- Accessing the foyer through double doors, views in back are visible from across the living room through the covered patio.
- Near the master suite, a den could serve as a guest room or fourth bedroom.
- In the magnificent master bedroom, a gently bowed soffit and stepped ceiling define the bed wall; floor-length windows frame the bed. The master bath includes a double vanity, soaking tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet.
- In the family area, the islanded U-shaped kitchen, with central island, walk-in pantry and built-in desk, merges with the breakfast nook and the family room. The family room contains a corner fireplace and lots of glass for bright, sunny living.
- Two secondary bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 63093HD, 6353HD, 6419HD.
- Get a side-entry garage with house plan 63068HD and 6357HD (2,743 sq. ft.).
- Gain a loft with house plan 6485HD (3,183 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,660 sq. ft.
- Entry: 92 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss