Marvelous Wrap-Around Porch
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An eight-foot-wide covered porch wraps around three sides of this timeless country Victorian design, creating a perfect outdoor living space.
- Nine-foot ceilings are found throughout the first floor, while upstairs the tray ceiling in the master bedroom rises to 10 feet. French doors flanked by a built-in desk and a pantry closet lead from the formal dining room into the kitchen with its peninsula snack bar.
- In the great room, bookshelves border a fireplace, and there is direct access to the porch. A bayed nook looks out onto the porch and the backyard. Completing the first floor is a flexible room that could be used as a guest room or home office.
- Upstairs, the master bath and the family bath are placed back to back for plumbing efficiency. A walk-in closet is found off the master bedroom. A vaulted sitting area is placed at the top of the stairs, big enough for a desk and computer.
- Note the wonderful shop/storage space in the garage.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: For a reversed version of this house plan with a two car garage, see 6520RF.
- Need more space? See these house plans: 6541RF and 6527RF both featuring second floor bonus rooms; 6500RF; and two- and three-car versions respectively 6540RF and 6533RF.