About This Plan
- A nicely detailed covered porch wraps around three sides of this farmhouse design extending the living area to the outdoors. The three-car side-entry garage includes a roomy workshop and/or storage area.
- The formal dining room is accessed either from the foyer or, through French doors, from the kitchen with its desk, pantry closet, peninsula snack bar and center island. The bayed nook and the great room are open to the kitchen.
- Complete with two closets and a computer center, the office to the left of the foyer could also be used as a guest or home-schooling room.
- Upstairs, the small library boasts a vaulted ceiling. The three bedrooms each feature trayed ceilings and walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 6540RF.
- Save money with these smaller house plans: 6500RF, 6541RF and 6527RF both with bonus and storage space above the garage, 6534RF and 6520RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,079 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 899 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1069 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick