Modern Beach Home with Rooftop Hot Tub
About This Plan
- CLIENT PHOTOS: See this house plan built in Florida in our Google+ photo album.
- This modern beach home is styled after the luxury beach homes of the Caribbean coast. It features clean simple lines with large glass openings facing the interior courtyard.
- The interior of the home faces the pool courtyard which is filled with the sound of the waterfall wall. The pool courtyard is finished in stucco and glass.
- Living and dining are divided by a textured glass wall, and open to the pool with folding doors by Nanawall.
- The upper floor houses 4 bedrooms, laundry room and sitting area.
- Stairs lead to the sundeck and hot tub above the garage.
- Energy-saving features include R-36 spray-foam roof insulation, 8" concrete block walls with internal foam insulation and an on-demand water heater.
- Video Tour: See a fly-through video of this plan in our YouTube video.
- Related Plans: Need more room? See house plan 44048TD and 44064TD (both 4,757 sq. ft.).
- For alternate exteriors, see house plans 44081TD, 44083TD and 44085TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss