Narrow Lot Design with Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Perfect for a narrow lot, this Craftsman style home provides all the comforts of a larger home in a smaller space.
- An open living/dining room enhances the feeling of spaciousness while a fireplace adds a warm glow.
- In the rear of the home,the kitchen, family room and nook all combine together for informal living. Windows on two sides of the nook let in lots of light and allow views of the outdoors. A den with porch access completes this floor.
- Porches in front and back as well as a master bedroom sundeck add outdoor living space.
- All the bedrooms on the second floor boast tray ceilings and walk-in closets. A loft is a nice touch.
- The master suite has its own private bath with both tub and shower.
- A stack washer/dryer closet lets you handle the laundry where most of it is generated.
- Note: This plan is available with a choice of exterior wall: block first floor and 2x4 second floor OR you can have 2x6 first floor and 2x4 second floor.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the den with house plan 44119TD (2,080 sq. ft.)
- Get larger bedrooms with house plan 44060TD (2,080 sq. ft.). See this simpler design without the den and loft - 44037TD (1,586 sq. ft.). For a modern interpretation, see house plan 44086TD (1,586 sq. ft.).